Here at Driveway Paving, we offer imprinted concrete installations in Dublin at competitive prices. Imprinted concrete is a specific style of concrete. The unique look of imprinted concrete is achieved by dyeing and stamping standard concrete while its wet, using special dyes and stamping mats.
Imprinted concrete – types
One of the most appealing aspects of our printed pattern concrete is the wide range of styles available, from a variety of print designs to a variety of attractive colours.
Designs : We have a wide variety of printing mats available and each creates a unique design for your driveway or patio. The designs are created to imitate popular paving styles. We have a rectangular print mat to imitate cobblelock as seen in the photo above. We have hexagonal style prints to imitate terracota style tiles, crazy paving style prints and many more.
Colours : Further to our wide range of designs, we can provide a selection of colours :
- Black / Charcoal
- Avon Stone
- Bideford Buff
- Brick Red
- Deep Red
- Deep Tan
You are sure to find a colour to your liking and that compliments your home.
Borders – With printed concrete you can choose a border in a different style print to give a finished edge look to your drivewat or patio. Often our customers will choose a border of shape and size similar to the central stamp but in a different direction lile in the job pictured below. These borders are popular amongst our customers getting printed driveways.
Benefits of imprint concrete
- Durability – Concrete is one of the most durable driveway and patio options available in Dublin and imprinted concrete has all the same properties as standard concrete while also being more aesthetically pleasing. Your initial investment will seem miniscule as time passes and you get years and even decades of low maintenance use of your concrete area.
- Low maintenance – Imprinted concrete is a low maintenance option. The colour you choose will have an effect on how low your maintenance is. The standard grey concrete printed is virtually maintenance free. Depending on the amount of debris that accumulates on the area, some regular sweeping, and a light powerwash should keep it looking pristine. For other colours, they will require resealing every few years if you like to keep the colour looking vibrant.
- Weed resistant – One of the best properties of concrete is its weed resistance. Its impossible for weeds to grow through it and once its keep reasonable clear of soil, no weeds will grow on top. This makes it a very appealing option for driveways and patios.
- Aesthetics – One of the drawbacks of standard concrete is its lack of versatility when it comes to colour and design. The perfect solution for this drawback was created – imprinted concrete. From colour to design and borders, there combinations are endless to create a unique pattern for your home.
- Fast installation – Imprinted concrete is relatively quick to install. Once we commence work on your job, we work only on your job, no chopping and changing between jobs. This minimises disturbance to your home.
- No sinking – One or the risks with paving is that if its poorly installed it can sink. There is no risk of sinking with concrete thus giving customers addes peace of mind.
If you decide you would like to consider imprinted concrete for your driveway or patio, we will discuss your available options and offer advice on what might best suit your current landscape.
If you want to learn more about imprinted concrete have a look at our blog in which we discuss imprint concrete in depth.
Just to note we are based in Dublin, Ireland. We have noticed many web visitors from US on our site recently. If youre looking for a contractor in the US a good place to start would be to search for oc decorative concrete